Advanced Surf RentalFrom: 14 € IVA incl.
Longboards: 9.2′ – Short boards: 6.3′ – 6.6′ – 6.0′ (fish) – 7.6′ (minimal).
Mallorca is the ideal place to practice surfing, the best months for waves are from September to May, although in summer we also receive very fun waves, usually in the north. In Mallorca there are spots for all levels, with rock and sand bottoms.
The surfing hobby has grown a lot in Mallorca in recent years, so it is not uncommon to see spots with 30 people in the water. The days of storm and bigger waves you can find Sup ́s, longboard, windsurf, kite and short board at the same time in the water.
The BonaOna school is located on the Can Pastilla beach.
What do you need?
For the rental of material it is essential to present the DNI. Those under 18 years of age need the authorization of an adult.
- Respect preference.
- Don’t jump waves.
- Know your limits and do not access peaks that are not for your level or physical condition. If not, it is better to look for smaller waves or another spot.
- Your board is your responsibility, never lose control of your board, or what is worse, never let go and leave it to its own devices.
- If you are in the way when another surfer is catching a wave, stay away and paddle into the broken part of the wave.
- Do not do the snake: Snaking is a technique used by the most “smart guys” in order to skip the preferences.
- Respect other surfers even if they are learning and offer your help if you see someone in trouble.
- RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT: Please do not leave garbage on the beach and if you can, pick up 1 or 2 pieces of garbage, in the end it all adds up !!
Reservations will not be valid until full payment for the course is made. BonaOna reserves the right to admit students below the minimum age.
- Non refundable. Except for 15 days after purchase, as long as the campus does not take place within 30 days from the date of purchase. In the case of post-purchase promotions, any price difference that may exist will not be refunded.
- Non-attendance to the course will not accumulate days nor will refunds be made for individual days.
- In case of cancellation due to medical reasons, date changes may be made or credit accumulated for other school activities, presenting a medical report to the school.