Summer Camp -2 weeksFrom: 350 € IVA incl.
This authorization form must be completed for each student.
Minimum age: Children from 6 to 17 years old.
Hours: From 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. From Monday to Friday.
Hours until 4:00 p.m.: During the afternoon, children will carry out craft workshops related to the sea and games on the beach. (Students must bring their food and can heat it in the school microwave).
Dates: From June 26th to September 1st 2023
*** The days of non-attendance will not be refundable or recoverable***
BonaOna Surf School is located on the Can Pastilla beach.
What do you need?
DISCOUNTS ( Only for 1 or 2 weeks Camps )
- Early booking : 15% discount until the 1st of March ( Not combinable with other discounts or promotions )
Use Code : BONA15
- Siblings – 10% discount ( Not combinable with other discounts or promotions ) Use code HERM10
The Camps are held on the beach of Can Pastilla. During snack time students will be in a picnick shaded area. Every day 2 or 3 activities are carried out, which are combined throughout the week. The activities carried out on the Campus are: Stand UP Paddle, kayaking, skateboarding, windsurfing, surfing and giant XXL paddle. Students will also practice sand kiting with small kites, Rescue and basic first aid with a board. In addition, every week, the Great Gymkhana is held, where all the students participate in it together with their Instructors. Activities can be modified depending on weather conditions.
Reservations will not be valid until full payment for the course is made. BonaOna reserves the right to admit students below the minimum age.
- Non refundable. Except for 15 days after purchase, as long as the campus does not take place within 30 days from the date of purchase. In the case of post-purchase promotions, any price difference that may exist will not be refunded.
- Non-attendance to the course will not accumulate days nor will refunds be made for individual days.
- In case of cancellation due to medical reasons, date changes may be made or credit accumulated for other school activities, presenting a medical report to the school.