Intensive surf course (from 12 to 16 years old) Summer 2021
*** this courses includes transfer to surf spot in school van **
What will we do during the surfcamp?
During surf camps, we will move around the island searching for the best surf conditions. Usually we go to son serra de marina or playas de muro. We will do other activities like skating ,tour on stand up paddle or kayak. They will learn to surf safely, our instructors will teach them everything they need to know for surfing , so they can enjoy surfing from the first day.
We will practice take off, stretching, warming up and paddling techniques, they´ll learn about currents, rips, improving paddling power, position on the board and we will make a constant feed-back with the student to improve their technique.
We will also practice maneuvers such as: cut-back, cross step (longboard), flow and basic maneuvers in front side and back side.
During the course we will do video corrections and will take pictures.
Surf benefits for children.
Surfing, windsurfing or stand up paddle are very complete sports, it allows them to improve their coordination and balance, at the same time, they tone their muscles, increase their cardio respiratory capacity, concentration and balance. Increases lung capacity and endurance and requires specific strength and work of large muscle groups (arms, back or buttocks), toning these areas of the body as well as the abdominals, which are used in most maneuvers.
The great beneficiaries of surfing and its modalities are coordination, strength and balance, which makes this sport a very complete practice for children.
- up to 1 month before the activity: 100% refund.
- up to 15 days before the activity: 50% refund.
- during 15 days prior to activity: non-refundable.
- the non-assistance to the course will not accumulate days or reimburses of single days will be made.
The BonaOna school reserves the right of admission and modification of schedules to guarantee the security and restrictions regarding the covid 19.
Formulario confirmación reserva menores de edad
- Instructor 1 every 10 students.
- Small groups
- Surf board
- Transfer from bonaona to surf spot and back
- Sunscreen min f50.
- spare clothing.
- Swimming cothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Sport shoes (you will have to carry them on the backpack all days) those students who want to bring their skate, as well as protections and helmet should bring them with the name on.